Food Experience at Sage

by - 2:27 PM

Hi readers!
I had a perfect Sunday with my family today. I'm so happy that my Dad thought of bringing us here. Sage is the newest restaurant here in Baguio City. The place was so comfortable and the food was amazing. I ordered their "must-try" Shrimp in Pesto and I don't regret trying it because it really tasted good, the combination of their pasta sauce, the herbs, the Spanish bread and the cheese on top was just perfect :)
that's my older sister, Angelica posting with the cute wall of frames 
Strawberry Mojito. Also one of my favorites. It has fresh strawberries, not like the typical strawberry syrup. 
Al, my younger sister posing with her nerdy glasses.
 
My Dad ordered a Creamy Bulalo Steak. It was so sumptuous, I swear. The meat is so soft and tasty. When you try this, prepare for a melt-in-your-mouth-experience :D 

All ordered Spareribs. I'm not a fan of spareribs since I'm a vegan. But I still tried it and it was tasty too :)


Over all, I would rate Sage as a 9/10 because of the perfect food experience that I had. However, the servings for the pasta was small which makes it too expensive for its price.


Since it was really cold outside because of the storm :o, here's my OOTD

xoxo

-Jean

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. Oh really cute pics. You´re absolutely pretty and the food looks delicious! Now I´m following in GFC and Bloglovin´I hope your follw me back in both.

    Join to my Giveaway for Win an Etude House CC Cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :) I'm going to upload more photos from my trip to paris, so stay tunned for that :P That mojito hmmm and the pasta looks sooo good yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food does look so good! It looks like such a fun experience.
    I love your layered look!

    and thank you!
    Andrea
    andreas 7am

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely day with a family! That is cute nail art! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I followed you back via GFC as well. See you around! :)

    Visit my blog: I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie I love your outfit! :) Feel free to visit and follow my blog http://tjfseries.blogspot.com :) Followed you already Hugs from Philippines :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yammy!
    following you on Bloglovin and waiting for you to follow back <3
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/8806045

    ReplyDelete
  7. The place looks great! Lovely family too, loved your adorable look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the food looks sooo yummy *_* i like your casual outfit <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a great fan of pasta...and that surely looks yum!! Yummy post...!! hehe...
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment...You got an amazing blog... would you be interested in following each other? I would love to... lemme know... <3
    Neha
    Let's talk about everything

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your lovely words on my last post!
    Pasta is definitely my favourite food!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  11. the food look nice!

    i've just followed you
    would you like to follow each other ? :D

    rainxdropz.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  12. this food made me hungry http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/joggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that wall frames! Now I'm hungry from all that food :(

    dsmithereens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really nice post and the food is awesome.
    Follow each other ,let me know and i follow you back!
    Can i have the recipe
    for the ribs, they look so delicious!
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete