REVIEW: Seoul White Korea Double White Whitening Soap

by - 1:25 AM


Korean skincare products are known for its high standards. No wonder Koreans have such porcelain skin. I'm actually a huge fan of Korean skincare since it helps me achieve the perfect porcelain skin. So as I was browsing through Watson's isles, I found Seoul White Korea Double Whitening Soap and got a twin pack worth P65 just to try it.


In the packaging: Discover a new level of healthy white that touchably-soft with SEOUL WHITE WHITENING SOAP. With white strawberry infused with whitening kojic berry. Moisturizing creamy lather draws out dirt and pollution, and gently exfoliates. Helps lighten skin, dark spots, and acne marks, while leaving skin touchably soft.

Direction: Use daily on face and body. For even better results, use with Seoul White Instant White tone-up whitening milky cream.



The Review

I used the soap for a month. The twin pack lasted for almost 2 weeks so I ended up buying again to test its effectivity. Also, I used it along with Seoul White Instant White tone-up whitening milky cream for maximum results.


Packaging
The box is really appealing that it caught my attention at the shelf. The soap was smartly wrapped; where it is well-wrapped but you can easily unwrap it by pulling a portion.

Price
In Watson's- PHP60 for 90g/ PHP65 for 60g Double Pack/ PHP125 for 90g Triple Pack

Scent
It's very similar to the scent of Nestle Strawberry Yogurt.

Texture
Produces moderate foam and is smooth on skin. It does not easily melt

Effect on Skin
It's not drying compared to most whitening soaps I've tried. It actually leaves my skin very smooth even though the micropeeling is somehow visible. It gives my skin a little glow or the brightening effect. And yes, it is effective in whitening since I noticed that I'm a bit fairer even though I'm moderately out in the sun

Summary:
Pros
  • Not harsh on skin
  • Effective in whitening
  • Smells great
  • Very affordable
  • Does not melt fast in water
Cons
  • It takes weeks before you see significant results
The Verdict

Seoul White Korea Double White Whitening Soap passed the standards of exceptional Korean skincare. It's effective in whitening without drying the skin and it leaves the skin with a glowing effect. I believe that Kutis Koreana can truly be achieved with further use of this product.



What are your thoughts? Comment below! I'd be glad to be informed you dropped by

You May Also Like

1 comments